Let the friendly professionals at G2 Restoration give you a hand. Our experienced and highly trained Estimators and Project Managers will help you in selecting paint colors, stains & finishes. They will handle the busy and demanding scheduling of plumbing, carpentry, flooring, and electrical work and city inspections. Relax as we re-install quality floors, ceilings and cabinetry. There are many aspects to consider when rebuilding your home, and when you select the right reconstruction company, it can often be restored to even better condition than before your loss.
Steps of Reconstruction
- Obtaining Insurance Approval – Our experienced Project Managers can schedule and meet with your adjuster to come to an agreed upon scope to get you back to pre-loss condition. In addition, they will help you navigate through the mortgage endorsement process.
- Pre-Construction meeting with you – Your Project Manager will walk through your project with you and help in the selection of materials and color choices.
- Production – Our licensed tradesmen will proceed with production in a timely and efficient manner and keep you updated each step of the way.
- Final Walk Thru – You and your Project Manager will perform a final walk-through to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
What’s The G2 Restoration Difference:
- Great Communication!
- Daily Updates
- Photo documentation
- Between you, your insurance company, and us (your contractor)
- Character you can count on!
- Quality second to none!
- Over 25 years of construction experience
- We understand how to get the best out of our contractors